Yesterday was so much fun!!! We went to Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom and went to the waterpark there. Curt can get in free pretty much whenever we want through his work, so we got tickets and spent the day there. Max loved the waterpark! At first he wasn't so sure, but he got used to it. There were these slides that were fairly good size and I thought that he would be too small for them, but nope he loved going down them! And he went all by himself! It was awesome! Then we took him on a couple of the kiddie rides. We also got on the Giant Ferris Wheel. I was a little nervous at first, because it is so huge and I wasn't sure how Max would do, but he was fine and kept saying "WOW!!" over and over, lol! He also went on his first roller coaster, The Roller Skates. It is a cute little coaster where the seats are shaped like roller skates. It went pretty fast! I was so proud of Max for all the things that he did! I was scared to let him on most things, but Curt persisted and everything that I thought Max would hate, he loved!!!
And of course, this wouldn't be a proper blog post without pictures now would it, lol?
The Water Park, this was the toddler area called Barefoot Cove. They have several different parts for all age groups. It's really big.




Taking a break to eat lunch

He kept smiling and flirting with the cashier lady

Back in the pool



In line for the giant ferris wheel

He was soooo tired! I thought he was going to fall asleep on Curt's shoulder. He didn't take a nap all day!

The Giant Wheel

You can see Louisville's skyline in the background.


I'm actually more nervous about the ride looking back at the pictures than I was on the actual ride.
Max looking over the edge



He kept saying "Wow!" over and over! It was so cute!


Getting ready to go on his first coaster ride

Weeee!!!

On a carousel



I love how his curls are under his hat

In Mama's shades


At the end of the day, riding in the old timey cars.

It was such a perfect day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment