Curt and Max were out in the yard while Curt was working on the fence. A little while ago Curt comes running in with Max and takes him straight to the bathroom for a bath. Max just kept chewing the whole time we are laughing at him. I was like, "Is it that GOOD?!" I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Friday, March 23, 2007
I would offer you a mudpie...
But it appears that Max ate the last one,

Curt and Max were out in the yard while Curt was working on the fence. A little while ago Curt comes running in with Max and takes him straight to the bathroom for a bath. Max just kept chewing the whole time we are laughing at him. I was like, "Is it that GOOD?!" I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Curt and Max were out in the yard while Curt was working on the fence. A little while ago Curt comes running in with Max and takes him straight to the bathroom for a bath. Max just kept chewing the whole time we are laughing at him. I was like, "Is it that GOOD?!" I couldn't resist taking a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment