Sunday, October 01, 2006

Random

Here are some random pictures of Max from last week.

Mr. Stucky, You have another call...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My life is SO stressful! So many people to talk to, grandparents, aunts, cousins...It's hard being so loved
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes, I love you all too. And yes I would love a new toy car!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hi Papaw, it's nice to babble to you too! Hold on Aunt Tiph!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Hold on, I'll get you the number to Toys R' Us, I have it on speeddial
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Here, you take this one, I'm busy getting my Christmas list straight with the grandparents...this person just wants to hear me coo, that's so 12 months ago
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


And just a few from the park the other day
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This is his mean face,
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: