Thursday, October 19, 2006

Ringbearer is Sick (updated)

Max has a temp of 102.5 and I'm sure it is higher than that because he wouldn't let me keep the thermometer under his arm and the numbers were still rising. Poor little guy! Please send some positive thoughts that he just has a little bug or something and its not another dreaded ear infection. Although I'm quite nervous about what it might be, the ONLY time he ever runs a fever is when he has an ear infection. He's never ran a fever with a cold or anything.

We are leaving to go out of town in the morning for my sister's wedding and and will be gone through Sunday. At least my meds have started working for my UTI so I feel lots better. I would hate for my sister to have 2 members of her wedding party sick!

Update:
I took him to the pedi cause he is acting so sick! Very high continuous fever, even with Motrin. She said that he has a virus. He hasn't had one of those in a long time. It's always his ears that we are dealing with, so this is kinda new for me. She didn't encourage taking him to the wedding, but we really have no choice. So I'm hoping that its just a 24 hour thing. Maybe Curt can keep him away from everybody during the ceremony so he doesn't get anyone else sick. I don't think he'll be doing any ringbearing this weekend.

No comments: